- A hood-shaped organ, resembling a cowl or monk's hood, as specific concave and curved sepals or petals.
- A color marking or construction regarding the head somewhat resembling a hood.
- A cowl or monk's-hood: like in the proverb Cucullus non facit monachum (the cowl does not result in the monk). See bonnet.
- [NL.] In zoology and structure, a formation or coloration of the mind like or likened to a hood.
- In botany, an organ collapsed by means of a hood or cowl, due to the fact top sepal of Aconitum.
Sentence for "cucullus"
- The play was to last from…
- View More