- A European plant (Arum maculatum) having arrow-shaped leaves, a yellow-green spathe, and scarlet fruits. Also called lords-and-ladies.
- The flowering plant Arum maculatum which have arrow-shaped leaves and a cluster of scarlet fruits.
- The associated plant Arum italicum.
- a standard European arum (Arum maculatum) with lanceolate spathe and quick purple spadix; it emerges during the early springtime, and is the source of a sagolike starch called arum.
- A plant for the genus Arum (Arum maculatum); the European wake-robin.
- The wake-robin, Arum maculatum.
- typical European arum with lanceolate spathe and quick purple spadix; emerges at the beginning of spring; supply of a starch called arum
Sentence for "cuckoopint"
Synonym for "cuckoopint"
Hypernym for "cuckoopint"
Equivalent for "cuckoopint"