- A perennial herb (Cardamine pratensis) in the mustard family, native to the northern temperate regions and having pinnate leaves and pink, purple, or sometimes white flowers. Also called lady's smock.
- See ragged robin.
- Either of two flowering plants
- A species of Cardamine (Cardamine pratensis), or lady's-smock. Its leaves are utilized in salads. In addition, the ragged robin (Lychnis Flos-cuculi).
- In old works, the ragged-robin, Lychnis Flos-cuculi.
- Now, much more generally, the girl's-smock, Cardamine pratensis.
- a bitter cress of European countries and The united states
- common perennial native to Europe and western Asia having often pink flowers with ragged petals
- a bitter cress of Europe and The united states
Sentence for "cuckooflower"
Hypernym for "cuckooflower"
Cross Reference for "cuckooflower"