- Of or pertaining to the cubit or ulna
- Measured in cubits
- Of or pertaining to the cubit or ulna.
- of this duration of a cubit.
- of or relating to the elbow
- A sleeve within the arm through the elbow towards hand.
- A sleeve since the arm through the shoulder toward hand.
- A bolster or cushion to sleep the shoulder upon, as employed by persons reclining at meals in Roman antiquity, and also by invalids, etc.
- the next joint regarding the pedipalp of a spider. It really is typically quick.
- just like hypocoracoid, the lower of the two bones connected to the clavicle and giving support to the actinosts in fishes.
- In anatomy, regarding the forearm, or even to the ulna; antebrachial; ulnar: as, the cubital artery, neurological, vein, muscle mass.
- In entomology, with respect to the cubit or cubitus of an insect's wing: as, cubital cells; the cubital rib.
- associated with size or measure of a cubit.
- Developing in the cubit, antebrachium, or forearm, as feathers of a bird's wing: since, the cubital coverts. See covert, n., 6.
Sentence for "cubital"
Cross Reference for "cubital"
Medical Dictionary for "cubital"
- 1. Pertaining to the elbow.2. Pertaining…