- An ancient device of linear measure, initially equal to the size of the forearm from tip of the middle finger to the elbow, or about 17 to 22 inches (43 to 56 centimeters).
- A unit of linear measure, not being used, originally add up to the size of the forearm.
- The forearm; the ulna, a bone associated with arm expanding from shoulder to wrist.
- A measure of size, becoming the distance from the elbow into extremity of this center little finger.
- In physiology: The forearm or antebrachium; the arm from shoulder towards the wrist.
- The internal bone tissue associated with forearm; the ulna.
- A linear unit derived from the size of the forearm.
- In entomology, among veins, nerves, or ribs of an insect's wing; a cubital rib, succeeding the radius or industry. See expressions under cubitus.
- an ancient device of length based on the amount of the forearm
- Definition for "cubit"
- An ancient device of linear measure, initially equal…
- View More
- Sentence for "cubit"
- Quotes for "cubit"
- "Alas! if the principles of contentment…"
- View More
- Synonym for "cubit"
- Phrases for "cubit"
- Hypernym for "cubit"
- Etymologically Related for "cubit"
- Same Context for "cubit"