- a tiny space, specially a bed room, typically those tiny areas located on the top flooring of a Roman home.
- a little space carved out from the wall surface of a catacomb, utilized as mortuary chapels, as well as in Roman times, for Christian worship.
- In archœol., a burial-chamber having round its walls loculi or compartments when it comes to reception associated with the dead. See catacomb.
- A mortuary chapel attached with a church.
Sentence for "cubiculum"
- Note 112: The cubiculum is discussed…