- Relating to cryptography.
- associated with cryptography; printed in secret characters or perhaps in cipher, or with sympathetic ink.
- of or relating to cryptanalysis
- Written in key characters or in cipher: since, a cryptographic despatch.
- Designed or contrived for writing in secret figures: since, a cryptographic machine.
- In petrography, noting a fabric formed by the visual intergrowth of two nutrients, but so minute as not to ever be observed because of the unaided eye.
Sentence for "cryptographic"
- Freedom to Tinker is reporting that…
Equivalent for "cryptographic"
Same Context for "cryptographic"