- One who utilizes, researches, or develops cryptographic systems and writings.
- an individual who is an expert on generating codes and cyphers. Someone who studies cryptology.
- one that writes in cipher, or secret figures.
- one who studies means of encoding and decoding messages; one who studies cryptography.
- decoder skilled into the evaluation of codes and cryptograms
Sentence for "cryptographer"
- This was important to Schneier, who…
Hypernym for "cryptographer"
Etymologically Related for "cryptographer"
Same Context for "cryptographer"