- something of secret or cipher writing; a cipher.
- a computer device for translating simple text into cipher.
- a computer device for deciphering codes and ciphers.
- A cipher or cryptogram.
- A device used for encrypting or decrypting text.
- Cipher; anything printed in cipher.
- some thing printed in key figures or cipher.
- something of secret writing; a cipher.
- a tool for deciphering rules and ciphers
- a piece of writing in code or cipher
- a secret way of composing
- To write (an email, including) in rule or cipher.
- to publish text making use of a code or cipher.
- Definition for "cryptograph"
- Sentence for "cryptograph"
- Synonym for "cryptograph"
- Hypernym for "cryptograph"