- A thermometer with the capacity of calculating really low temperatures.
- A thermometer used at low temperatures
- A thermometer when it comes to dimension of reduced temperatures, esp. such a guitar containing liquor or some other liquid of a lower life expectancy freezing point than mercury.
- A thermometer when it comes to dimension of reduced conditions (usually underneath the freezing-point of mercury) therefore containing liquor or the same fluid of reasonable freezing-point.
- a thermometer designed to determine reduced temperatures
Sentence for "cryometer"
- Canon printer scanner unspeakable by a…
Hypernym for "cryometer"
Form for "cryometer"