- Plural as a type of crustacean.
- course of mandibulate arthropods including: lobsters; crabs; shrimps; woodlice; barnacles; decapods; liquid fleas
- one of many classes of arthropods, including lobsters and crabs; -- so named from crustlike layer with that they tend to be covered.
- A class of Arthropoda; among the prime divisions of articulated pets with articulated feet, as distinguished from Insecta, Myriapoda, and Arachnida respectively.
Sentence for "crustacea"
- Closely allied to the crustacea is…
Hypernym for "crustacea"
Same Context for "crustacea"