- A gem etched, or a plate embossed in reasonable relief, for inlaying a vase or any other object.
- A crust or shell.
- A gem etched, or a plate embossed in low relief, for inlaying a vase or any other item.
- In decorative art, anything prepared for application or inlaying, as a small chased or sculptured ornament created for the design of vessels of silver or any other material.
- In botany, the brittle crustaceous thallus of lichens.
- In zoology, a crust.
- In structure: A crust.
- The smaller and lower of two parts into which each crus cerebri is divisible, the other being called the tegmentum. The upper boundary of the substantia nigra is the boundary between the two.
- In physiology and pathology, a crust.
- A cocktail served in a glass lined with all the skin of one half a lemon and having its rim incrusted with sugar.
- Definition for "crusta"
- Sentence for "crusta"
- Cartoonist Al Hirschfeld found him there…
- View More
- Cross Reference for "crusta"