- An old Portuguese money of silver or silver having a cross pictured regarding reverse.
- outdated spelling of cruzado.
- a classic Portuguese coin, well worth about seventy dollars.
- A crusade.
- A bull granted because of the pope urging a crusade, promising instant entry into paradise to those that passed away into the solution, and many indulgences to those who survived.
- A money and money of Portugal. The old crusado, today a mere name, ended up being 400 reis, or 43 US cents.
Sentence for "crusado"
Variant for "crusado"