- Of or relating to the knee, shank, or thigh.
- Of or with respect to the thigh or leg, or even to any of the parts labeled as crura.
- of or relating the knee through the knee towards foot
- Pertaining to the leg or hind limb: since, a crural artery or vein; the anterior crural nerves; the crural arch, or Poupart's ligament.
- regarding the knee proper, or crus, as distinguished from thigh; cnemial; tibial.
- regarding the crura or peduncles of brain.
- Shaped like a leg or root.
- Of or related to the crum. See crus.
Sentence for "crural"
- So-called crural paralysis or "hip swinney"…
Cross Reference for "crural"
Form for "crural"
Same Context for "crural"