Definition for "crumb"
- a really little piece damaged from a baked…
Sentence for "crumb"
Synonym for "crumb"
Verb Forms for "crumb"
Phrases for "crumb"
Rhyme for "crumb"
Hypernym for "crumb"
Cross Reference for "crumb"
Etymologically Related for "crumb"
Form for "crumb"
Same Context for "crumb"
Variant for "crumb"
Urban Dictionary for "crumb"
- a really little piece damaged from a baked product, such as for instance a cookie, dessert, or bread.
- a tiny fragment, scrap, or portion: eraser crumbs; not a crumb of kindness obtainable.
- The soft inner part of breads.
- Slang A contemptible, untrustworthy, or loathsome person.
- A small piece which breaks off from baked food (eg cake, biscuit or bread).
- a little, bit.
- The smooth inner part of bread, surrounded by crust.
- A mixture of sugar, cocoa and milk, regularly make professional chocolate.
- A nobody, useless individual.
- A body louse.
- A small fragment or piece; specifically, a little bit of loaves of bread or any other food, damaged or stop.
- Fig.: A little; quite.
- The soft element of loaves of bread.
- A morsel: particularly, a moment bit of bread or any other friable meals damaged down, like in crumbling it; hence, a tremendously small fragment or percentage of any such thing.
- The soft internal part of a loaf of loaves of bread or dessert, as distinguished from crust.
- tiny piece of e.g. bread or cake
- a rather small amount of something
- someone who is regarded as to be despicable or contemptible
- to-break into very small pieces; crumble.
- to pay for or prepare with really small items of bread.
- To brush (a table or fabric) free from tiny scraps or fragments of meals.
- to split into crumbs or little pieces utilizing the fingers.
- to-break apart in really small pieces: a great cake that wont crumb.
- to split into crumbs or tiny pieces because of the fingers; to crumble.
- break into crumbs
- remove crumbs from
- coat with bread crumbs
- to split into small pieces using hands: because, to crumb bread into milk.
- . To crumble breads into; prepare or thicken with crumbs of loaves of bread.
- In cookery, to pay for or dress with breadcrumbs, as animal meat, etc.; loaves of bread.
- identical to crump.