- Chiefly Northeastern, Central Atlantic, & Upper Northern U.S. a tiny, generally ring-shaped or twisted dessert of sweet bread fried in deep fat.
- Chiefly brand new England & Pennsylvania An unraised doughnut, frequently twisted but also shaped into rings or oblongs.
- A donut / donut in the form of a twisted band
- A kind of nice cake cut in pieces and curled or turned, and deep-fried crisp in boiling fat.
- A cake cut from rolled bread made of eggs, butter, sugar, flour, etc., fried to crispness in boiling lard.
- small friedcake formed into twisted strips and deep-fried; richer than doughnuts
- Definition for "cruller"
- Chiefly Northeastern, Central Atlantic, & Upper Northern U.S.…
- View More
- Sentence for "cruller"
- Hypernym for "cruller"
- Variant for "cruller"
- Urban Dictionary for "cruller"