- A weight unit in professional boxing having an upper restriction of 190 pounds (85.5 kilograms), between light heavyweight and heavyweight.
- A boxer contending in this fat division.
- light heavyweight
- A wrestler evaluating significantly less than 200lb; heavier than a light heavyweight and less heavy than a heavyweight.
- A wrestler evaluating lower than 210lb; weightier than a light heavyweight and less heavy than a heavyweight.
- an expert boxer just who weighs in at between 169 and 175 weight
Sentence for "cruiserweight"
- A Euro title cruiserweight clash took…
Hypernym for "cruiserweight"
Sports Dictionary for "cruiserweight"