- A small cup bottle for holding a condiment, such as vinegar or oil.
- Ecclesiastical A small vessel for holy water or even for liquid or wine utilized in the consecration of the Eucharist.
- A small container or container used to hold a condiment, such as sodium, pepper, oil, or vinegar, to be used at a dining table.
- A stand of these containers.
- a tiny vessel regularly hold wine or liquid the Eucharist.
- A bottle or vessel; esp., a vial or little glass container for holding vinegar, oil, pepper, or perhaps the like, the table; a caster.
- A vessel familiar with hold wine, oil, or liquid for solution of the altar.
- A vial or little cup bottle, especially one for keeping vinegar, oil, etc.; a caster for liquids.
- particularly Eccles., one of many two vessels holding correspondingly the wine plus the liquid for eucharist and also for the ablutions of mass.
- bottle that holds wine or oil or vinegar for table
- Definition for "cruet"
- A small cup bottle for holding a condiment,…
- View More
- Sentence for "cruet"
- Synonym for "cruet"
- Hypernym for "cruet"
- Same Context for "cruet"