- A groove inside end of a barrel or cask into that the head is scheduled.
- A groove at the ends of staves of a barrel into which the edge of the head is fitted
- A cooper's device to make these grooves.
- A cooper's tool for making the grooves for heads of casks, etc.; in addition, the groove itself.
- The cross-groove in staves of a cask or barrel in which the side of the head is placed.
- A coopers' device for cutting a cross-groove in staves for mind of a cask. It resembles a circular jet.
- In order to make a croze or groove in, as a barrel.
- In hat-making, to refold (a hat-body) in order that different areas may subsequently be presented on action associated with felting-machine.
Sentence for "croze"
- Very bizarre, chat, but very interesting…
Urban Dictionary for "croze"
- An inconsiderate moron which loves big…