- The male heir apparent to a throne.
- people designated and raised to become another king.
- an individual designated and raised to be next emperor.
- an individual expected to inherit or take over an enterprise or task once its existing supervisor retires or dies.
- the heir evident to a crown or throne.
- The oldest boy or any other heir evident of a monarch: used much more especially to German princes (translating German kronprinz).
- a male heir evident to a throne
- Definition for "crown prince"
- Quotes for "crown prince"
- "We read too much Shakespeare at…"
- View More
- Hypernym for "crown prince"
- Cross Reference for "crown prince"
- Same Context for "crown prince"