- A precious rock that's section of a sovereign's regalia.
- The jewels, like those in a crown or scepter, made use of ceremonially by a sovereign.
- The most prized asset or control in a bunch.
- an integral part of a business wanted by another party in a hostile takeover attempt.
- the absolute most desirable assets of a corporation
- a precious stone this is certainly a valuable element of a sovereign's regalia
Sentence for "crown jewel"
Quotes for "crown jewel"
- "And in terms of their crown…"
Hypernym for "crown jewel"
Urban Dictionary for "crown jewel"