- A widespread disease of several flowers caused by the bacterium Agrobacterium tumefaciens and characterized by formation of galls particularly on junction of root and stem.
- A disease of plants due to illness of earth bacteria regarding the genus Agrobacterium
- a bacterial illness of plants (especially pome and stone fruits and grapes and flowers) which types excrescences in the stem close to the ground
- Definition for "crown gall"
- A widespread disease of several flowers caused by…
- View More
- Hyponym for "crown gall"
- Hypernym for "crown gall"