- A straight bar of iron or metallic, with the working end shaped like a chisel and sometimes somewhat bent and forked, used as a lever.
- An iron or metallic bar, frequently with a flattened end that might also be hook-shaped, to be utilized as a lever to by hand force things apart.
- a power circuit that prevents an overvoltage from causing damage.
- a form of cocktail made out of only Crown Royal whiskey and lemon lime soda.
- A bar of metal sharpened at one end, and utilized as a lever.
- A bar of iron with a wedge-shaped end, occasionally slightly curved and forked, utilized as a lever or pry. Also called simply crow.
- much metal lever with one end forged into a wedge
- To extract, eliminate, or insert forcibly: "[The newsmagazines] can crowbar stories in because belated as Sunday but still be on Monday” ( Edwin Diamond).
- To use force to move anything
- Definition for "crowbar"
- A straight bar of iron or metallic, with…
- View More
- Sentence for "crowbar"
- Grab the crowbar from the inventory…
- View More
- Synonym for "crowbar"
- Phrases for "crowbar"
- Hyponym for "crowbar"
- Hypernym for "crowbar"
- Same Context for "crowbar"
- Urban Dictionary for "crowbar"