Definition for "crow"
- some of a few large glossy-black birds associated…
Sentence for "crow"
Quotes for "crow"
- "I love prints of skulls and…"
Synonym for "crow"
Verb Forms for "crow"
Phrases for "crow"
Rhyme for "crow"
Hypernym for "crow"
Cross Reference for "crow"
Equivalent for "crow"
Etymologically Related for "crow"
Same Context for "crow"
Variant for "crow"
Urban Dictionary for "crow"
- some of a few large glossy-black birds associated with genus Corvus, having a characteristic raucous telephone call, especially C. brachyrhynchos of united states.
- A crowbar.
- The shrill cry of a cock.
- An inarticulate sound expressive of enjoyment or pleasure.
- A bird, often black, associated with genus Corvus, having a good conical beak, with projecting bristles; it offers a harsh, croaking call.
- A bar of iron with a beak, crook, or claw; a bar of metal used as a lever; a crowbar.
- The cry for the rooster.
- A bird, frequently black, of this genus Corvus, having a good conical beak, with projecting bristles. This has a harsh, croaking note. See Caw.
- A bar of metal with a beak, crook, or claw; a bar of iron made use of as a lever; a crowbar.
- The weep of cock. See Crow, v. i., 1.
- The mesentery of a creature; -- so called by butchers.
- The characteristic weep of cock: occasionally put on the same weep of various other bird.
- A general name including many wild birds associated with genus Corrus as well as the household Corvidæ; specially, the Corvinæ. See these three terms.
- A name of a few birds of other people. Begin to see the phrases below.
- The constellation Corvus.
- The mesentery or ruffle of a beast: so called by butchers.
- One who watches or stands guard while another commits a theft; a confederate in a robbery.
- A crowbar.
- a computer device for keeping a gas- or water-main constantly in place while it is tapped for a service-pipe.
- when you look at the western Indies, particularly in Jamaica, the black colored vulture, Catharista atrata.
- the weep of a cock (or an imitation of it)
- a small quadrilateral constellation into the south hemisphere near Virgo
- a Siouan language spoken by the Crow
- a member of the Siouan individuals formerly residing in east Montana
- black colored birds having a raucous call
- an instance of boastful talk
- because the crow flies In a straight range.
- To utter the shrill cry feature of a cock or rooster.
- To exult loudly, as over another's defeat; boast. See Synonyms at boast1.
- to produce an audio expressive of enjoyment or well-being, characteristic of a baby.
- to really make the shrill noise characteristic of a cock, either in pleasure, gayety, or defiance.
- To shout in exultation or defiance; to brag.
- To utter a sound expressive of delight or pleasure.
- to help make the shrill sound attribute of a rooster; to help make an audio in this way, in a choice of delight, gaiety, or defiance.
- To shout in exultation or defiance; to boast.
- To utter an audio expressive of joy or enjoyment.
- utter shrill noises
- dwell on with pleasure
- express enjoyment verbally
- To cry as a cock; total the characteristic cry of a cock.
- To boast in triumph; vaunt; vapor; swagger: definitely, or with over or around.
- To utter a shouting sound expressive of pleasure, as a baby.
- To announce by crowing.