- An attendant at a gaming dining table whom gathers and will pay wagers.
- the one who gathers bets and pays completely profits at a gambling table, like in a casino.
- One who, at a public dinner party, sits in the budget regarding the table as assistant chairman.
- one that presides at a gaming table and gathers the stakes.
- person who, at a public supper party, sits at entry level for the table as associate chairman.
- One who collects the money at a gaming-table.
- person who at a public dinner-party sits at the entry level of the table, as assistant president.
- an individual who collects and pays wagers at a gaming table
Sentence for "croupier"
- “Table closed!” called the croupier, and…
Hypernym for "croupier"
Same Context for "croupier"