- To stoop, particularly utilizing the knees bent: crouched within the grate, seeking his secrets.
- To hit the complete body near the ground with the limbs bent: a cat crouching near its prey.
- To fold servilely or timidly; cringe.
- To bend down; to stoop reasonable; to lay near to the surface utilizing the logs bent, as an animal when waiting for prey, or perhaps in fear.
- To fold servilely; to stoop meanly; to fawn; to wince.
- To flex (the head or leg, for instance) reasonable, such as concern or humility.
- To signal with all the mix; to bless.
- To bend, or cause to flex, as with humility or fear.
- The work or posture of bending reasonable or crouching.
- A cross.
- A bent or stooped position.
- A button (of a joypad, joystick or comparable unit) whoever only or primary current purpose is if it is pushed causes a video game personality to crouch.
- A cross; a crucifix; the sign of the mix; the cross on a coin, and/or money itself. See mix, n.
- the act of flexing reasonable utilizing the limbs near to the human anatomy
- To sign with all the cross; bless.
- To fold down; to stoop low; to rest close to the ground with legs bent, as an animal when awaiting victim, or in fear.
- To bend servilely; to stoop meanly; to fawn; to wince.
- To fold, or trigger to bend, like in humility or worry.
- take a seat on an individual's heels
- flex your back ahead through the waistline on down
- To flex; stoop low; lie or stoop near to the surface, as an animal in preparing to spring or from anxiety: as, your pet dog crouches to their master, a lion crouches inside thicket.
- To bow or stoop servilely; make slavish obeisance; fawn; cringe.
- To flex or cause to flex low, as though for concealment, or in anxiety or abasement.
- To signal aided by the cross; bless.
- Definition for "crouch"
- To stoop, particularly utilizing the knees bent: crouched…
- View More
- Sentence for "crouch"
- Quotes for "crouch"
- "My dad said, 'The thing that…"
- View More
- Synonym for "crouch"
- Verb Forms for "crouch"
- Phrases for "crouch"
- Rhyme for "crouch"
- Hypernym for "crouch"
- Cross Reference for "crouch"
- Same Context for "crouch"
- Urban Dictionary for "crouch"