- A series of plays in games of this whist family members which cooperation arms alternately trump matches led because of the various other partner.
- A play which tips tend to be taken by taking alternate ruffs in each hand
- The play in connection or whist where partners trump each a new suit, and induce both for that function; -- labeled as in addition seesaw.
- In whist, a double ruff; a see-saw (which see).
- To perform a crossruff or a number of crossruffs.
- To trump (one's partner's lead or a lead through the dummy) in alternating performs.
- To perform a crossruff
- trump alternately in two fingers
Sentence for "crossruff"
Synonym for "crossruff"
Hypernym for "crossruff"
Etymologically Related for "crossruff"
Variant for "crossruff"