- A transverse or horizontal piece, at the time of a structure or implement.
- A horizontal or transverse beam or comparable member that expands across or perpendicular to anything.
- A bar or wood linking two knightheads or two bitts.
- an item of any structure which will be fitted or framed crosswise.
- A bar or wood connecting two knightheads or two bitts.
- overall, some material of any sort put or fastened across whatever else.
- In anatomy, the fantastic white transverse commissure associated with the brain; the corpus callosum, or trabs cerebri. See corpus.
- A small cross-guard of a sword or dagger, scarcely big enough to guard the hand, such as many Roman swords.
- Same as crosspatch.
- a transverse support
- a horizontal ray that runs across some thing
Sentence for "crosspiece"
Hypernym for "crosspiece"
Same Context for "crosspiece"
Urban Dictionary for "crosspiece"