- See lobe-finned fish.
- among the Crossopterygii.
- one of several Crossopterygia.
- any fish for the purchase Crossopterygii; many understood just in fossil kind
- Of or related to the Crossopterygii.
- Of or regarding the Crossopterygii.
- In ichthyology, owned by or for the nature associated with the Crossopterygia or Crossopterygidæ; related to the Crossopterygia. Also crossopterygious.
Sentence for "crossopterygian"
- Of particular importance is the presence…
Hyponym for "crossopterygian"
Hypernym for "crossopterygian"