- somebody who directs vehicular traffic in order that pedestrians may cross the proper of method.
- someone who appears at a street crossing to help kids to get across the road safely; -- generally used near schools during times that kiddies are entering or making the school.
- a person who helps men and women (especially kiddies) at a traffic crossing
- Definition for "crossing guard"
- somebody who directs vehicular traffic in order that…
- View More
- Hyponym for "crossing guard"
- Hypernym for "crossing guard"