- a heading of a subsection imprinted in the torso of text.
- In mining: A passage driven for air flow from the airway toward gangway, or in one breast through pillar into adjoining working.
- A roadway driven in the solid, or maintained through old workings, to intersect other haulage-roads diagonally or at right sides.
- A roadway driven at less interest than straight to the increase of the seam.
- In publishing, a subheading; a title set in the body regarding the imprinted matter at the beginning of a subdivision associated with treatment.
- a heading of a subsection printed in the torso associated with the text
Definition for "crossheading"
- a heading of a subsection imprinted in the…
Synonym for "crossheading"
Hypernym for "crossheading"