- Present participle of crosshatch.
- an approach of showing shading by way of several small lines that intersect.
- A method of suggesting surface on a map utilizing the same technique.
- In attracting and line-engraving, shading with outlines that mix one another at an angle.
- In drawing and engraving, the art of hatching or shading by synchronous intersecting outlines.
- Definition for "crosshatching"
- Sentence for "crosshatching"
- They are interlaced, weaving together physically…
- View More
- Same Context for "crosshatching"
- Verb Stem for "crosshatching"