- To mark or shade with several units of intersecting parallel lines.
- To shade by way of crosshatching.
- A pattern made by such outlines.
- The representation (#).
- A pattern of crossing lines.
- In engraving, some outlines intersecting at right sides or diagonally.
- shading consisting of multiple crossing lines
- To mark or fill with a crosshatch design.
- color with several crossing outlines
- In engraving, to shade with lines crossing the other person. See cross-hatching.
Sentence for "crosshatch"
- These were east-west ridges, what is…
Synonym for "crosshatch"
Verb Forms for "crosshatch"
Hypernym for "crosshatch"