- an ongoing flowing across another current.
- A conflicting propensity, inclination, or movement: a crosscurrent of dissent; sociopolitical crosscurrents.
- A turbulent stretch of water brought on by multiple currents.
- a scenario by which there are conflicting viewpoints.
- a stretch of turbulent liquid when you look at the sea.
- a tendency or sentiment within a bunch which conflicts with that associated with the bulk; -- often used in the plural.
- a stretch of turbulent water in a river and/or sea caused by one current streaming into or across another present
- actions counter towards the primary team task
Sentence for "crosscurrent"
Synonym for "crosscurrent"
Phrases for "crosscurrent"
Hypernym for "crosscurrent"