- To confirm by contrasting with synchronous or additional data.
- Sports to check on illegally in ice hockey by striking an opponent with one's hockey stick held in both fingers and lifted off the ice.
- The work of crosschecking.
- A penalty.
- A penalty where a new player strikes another player utilizing the shaft of the lacrosse stay with their particular hands spread apart.
- an instance of verifying anything by considering information from several sources
- an illegal check (chopping at an opponent's hands or stick)
- going to another player with all the shaft of a lacrosse stick.
- To re-examine; to double-check.
Sentence for "crosscheck"
- "While the briefings provided me with…
Verb Forms for "crosscheck"
Phrases for "crosscheck"
Hypernym for "crosscheck"