- to create (an organism) by the mating of people of various breeds, varieties, or species; hybridize.
- To mate so as to produce a hybrid; interbreed.
- An organism created by mating of an individual of different varieties or types.
- An organism produced by mating of an individual of different varieties or breeds.
- A breed or an animal created from moms and dads of different types; a new variety, since plants, combining the qualities of two mother or father varieties or stocks.
- such a thing partaking of this natures of two different things; a hybrid.
- A class or stress of creatures created by cross-breeding, or of flowers resulting from hybridization; a mongrel or hybrid breed.
- (genetics) an organism that's the offspring of genetically dissimilar parents or stock; specifically offspring created by breeding flowers or animals of various types or breeds or species
- To produce (an organism) because of the mating of people various breeds, varieties, or species; hybridize.
- To mate to be able to produce a hybrid; interbreed.
- To mate (an organism) with another system to be able to produce a hybrid.
- breed pets or flowers using moms and dads various events and varieties
- Definition for "crossbreed"
- to create (an organism) by the mating of…
- View More
- Sentence for "crossbreed"
- Synonym for "crossbreed"
- Verb Forms for "crossbreed"
- Same Context for "crossbreed"
- Variant for "crossbreed"
- Urban Dictionary for "crossbreed"
- Crossbreed*. Musically talking: a Crossbreed is…
- View More