- Produced by the mating of individuals of various types, types, or species.
- from breeding from two breeds, varieties or species.
- created by mixing distinct types; mongrel.
- bred from moms and dads of different types or species
- Easy past tight and previous participle of crossbreed.
- generated by crossbreeding; bred from different types or varieties; hybrid; mongrel.
- In biology, the offspring from the crossing of moms and dads which display antagonistic or mutually unique figures, like blackness and whiteness, tall-ness and shortness, that do not blend.
- Definition for "crossbred"
- Produced by the mating of individuals of various…
- View More
- Sentence for "crossbred"
- Synonym for "crossbred"
- Equivalent for "crossbred"
- Same Context for "crossbred"
- Verb Stem for "crossbred"