- A member regarding the Brit parliament, or an identical system, who perhaps not vote frequently with either the government and/or main resistance celebration.
- a member of your home of Commons of Great Britain would you perhaps not vote frequently with both the federal government or the Opposition.
- a part of the House of Commons who not vote regularly with either the government or even the resistance
- Definition for "crossbencher"
- A member regarding the Brit parliament, or an…
- View More
- Sentence for "crossbencher"
- Hypernym for "crossbencher"