- A horizontal or transverse ray, particularly a structural beam resting on two supports.
- A horizontal structural ray that works perpendicular to your main assistance beams; a girder.
- A beam set over the bitts, to which the cable is fastened whenever riding at anchor.
- A girder.
- A beam laid throughout the bitts, that the cable is fastened whenever driving at anchor.
- a big ray going from wall-to-wall, or a girder that holds the edges of a building collectively; any beam that crosses another, or is laid or guaranteed across aids, like in equipment or a ship.
- a horizontal beam that stretches across some thing
Sentence for "crossbeam"
Synonym for "crossbeam"
Phrases for "crossbeam"
Hypernym for "crossbeam"
Same Context for "crossbeam"