- A bar in a steam motor connecting the finishes regarding the part rods or levers of a backaction or side-lever engine.
- A bar linking the finishes of side rods or levers of a backaction or side-lever engine.
- In a back-action steam-engine, the crosspiece which connects the side-bars during the contrary end from cross-head. The connecting-rod such machines reaches from cross-tail on crank.
- Definition for "cross-tail"
- A bar in a steam motor connecting the…
- View More
- Sentence for "cross-tail"
- Cross Reference for "cross-tail"