- A double stitch forming an X in stitching and embroidery.
- Needlework created using X-shaped stitches.
- a double stitch that types a mix
- embroidery or needlework made utilizing these types of stitches
- A form of stitch, where in fact the stitches are diagonal and in pairs, the bond of 1 stitch crossing that of another.
- embroidery carried out in cross-stitch.
- In needlework, a stitch of this form ×. It comprises of two stitches of the same length, the main one crossing others in the middle.
- two stitches creating a cross or X
- embroidery done with sets of stitches that cross both
- In order to make or embroider with X-shaped stitches.
- be effective within the manner of X-shaped stitches.
- To embroider with these types of stitches
- To sew or embroider with a cross-stitch; sew or fasten with cross-stitches.
- Definition for "cross-stitch"
- A double stitch forming an X in stitching…
- View More
- Sentence for "cross-stitch"
- Verb Forms for "cross-stitch"
- Hypernym for "cross-stitch"
- Same Context for "cross-stitch"
- Urban Dictionary for "cross-stitch"
- well-known as a type of counted-thread…
- View More