- To register (someone) or perhaps subscribed as an applicant into the primaries of more than one governmental party.
- a double convex file, utilized in dressing from hands or crosses of good rims.
- to join up as an applicant for more than one political celebration in identical election.
- get one's title listed as an applicant for a couple of functions
- A file with two convex cutting faces of different curvatures, used in dressing the hands or crosses of small rims.
- Definition for "cross-file"
- To register (someone) or perhaps subscribed as an…
- View More
- Sentence for "cross-file"
- Hyponym for "cross-file"
- Hypernym for "cross-file"