- To undergo or trigger to undergo cross-fertilization.
- To fertilize, once the stigmas of a flower or plant, with all the pollen from another individual of the identical species.
- to endure (or trigger to endure) cross-fertilization.
- cause to undergo cross-fertilization
- go through cross-fertilization; become fertile
- To fertilize, due to the fact ovules of just one rose, by the pollen of some other rose.
Sentence for "cross-fertilize"
- It remains eminently possible, if not…
Synonym for "cross-fertilize"
Hypernym for "cross-fertilize"
Form for "cross-fertilize"