- Fertilization because of the union of gametes from different people, occasionally of different varieties or species. Also known as allogamy.
- Mutual trade, as between dissimilar ideas, countries, or classifications, that improves comprehension or creates anything beneficial.
- Fertilization by the union of gametes of various plants (occasionally of different types).
- The mutual exchange of tips or ideas from various industries for mutual benefit.
- In botany, the fertilization associated with the ovules of just one rose because of the pollen of another, on a single plant or on another plant of the identical species.
- generally speaking, the intimate union of two germ-cells from two parent organisms, as compared with self-fertilization in flowers plus in some hermaphrodite creatures.
- interchange between various countries or other ways of convinced that is mutually effective and useful
- fertilization by the union of male and feminine gametes from various person of the identical species
Sentence for "cross-fertilization"
Quotes for "cross-fertilization"
- "Because I am not formally trained…"
Phrases for "cross-fertilization"