- the activity of skiing over the country versus on downhill runs.
- An endurance sport and method of getting about involving travelling on skis, uphill as well as downhill .
- A leisure activity utilizing cross-country skis and ski poles for traversing normal surface during cold weather.
- the game of skiing over the countryside (instead of downhill)
- Definition for "cross-country skiing"
- the activity of skiing over the country versus…
- View More
- Sentence for "cross-country skiing"
- Urban Dictionary for "cross-country skiing"