- A small cake of minced food, such as poultry, vegetables, or fish, that is usually coated with bread crumbs and fried in deep fat.
- Minced, prepared, food (usually animal meat or veggies), which can be fried in deep fat and quite often sprinkled with breads crumbs.
- A ball of minced beef, fowl, rice, veggies, or any other components, often in a thick white sauce, highly seasoned, breaded, and deep-fried.
- scores of finely minced and experienced meat or seafood (or rice, potato, etc.) converted to a small baseball or other regular kind, and deep-fried sharp and brown.
- minced cooked meats (or vegetables) in thick white sauce; breaded and deep-fried
Sentence for "croquette"
- The croquette, which is served with…
Hypernym for "croquette"
Same Context for "croquette"