- Obsolete See hunchback.
- A crooked straight back, or people with such a back; a hunchback
- A crooked straight back; person who has actually a crooked or deformed back; a hunchback.
- one that has a crooked back or circular arms; a hunchback. Additionally crouchback.
- someone whose back is hunched because of unusual curvature of top spine
- attribute of or struggling with kyphosis, an abnormality for the vertebral line
Sentence for "crookback"
Synonym for "crookback"
Hypernym for "crookback"
Equivalent for "crookback"