- to produce some needlework by looping bond with a hooked needle.
- to create by looping bond with a hooked needle: crochet a sweater.
- Needlework produced by looping bond with a hooked needle.
- Needlework made by looping bond with a hooked needle.
- A kind of knitting done by way of a hooked needle, with worsted, silk, or cotton fiber; crochet work. Popular adjectively.
- a type of knitting in the form of a needle with a hook at one end.
- a vintage hagbut or hand-cannon. Wilhelm, Mil. Dict.
- In fortification, an indentation in the glacis, opposite a traverse, continuing the covered means around the traverse.
- A fold of enamel directed forward from the anterior edge of the median cross-crest (metaloph) in such a tooth as the molar of a rhinoceros. See cut under tooth.
- needlework carried out by interlocking looped stitches with a hooked needle
- to create (some) needlework utilizing a hooked needle, to make interlocking loops of bond.
- To knit with a crochet needle or hook.
- produce by looping or crocheting
- make an item of needlework by interlocking and looping bond with a hooked needle
- to make a close or open fabric by hooking a thread of worsted, linen, silk, etc., into meshes with a crochet-needle.
- to create in the model of work known as crochet: because, to crochet a shawl; crocheted edging.
- Definition for "crochet"
- to produce some needlework by looping bond with…
- View More
- Sentence for "crochet"
- I was especially impressed with the…
- View More
- Verb Forms for "crochet"
- Phrases for "crochet"
- Rhyme for "crochet"
- Hypernym for "crochet"
- Equivalent for "crochet"
- Form for "crochet"
- Urban Dictionary for "crochet"