- some of numerous purple or orange acid azo dyes.
- some of a number of artificial yellow or scarlet dyestuffs that are diazo and sulphonic acid derivatives of benzene and naphthol.
- A name provided to anyone of a few yellow or scarlet dyestuffs of artificial manufacturing and complex structure. Overall they are diazo and sulphonic acid types of benzene and naphthol.
- A name provided to a number of acid coal-tar colors due to the bright red they create.
Definition for "crocein"
- some of numerous purple or orange acid azo…
Cross Reference for "crocein"