- a decreased hoarse sound, as that characteristic of frogs and crows.
- A faint, harsh noise produced in the neck.
- The weep of a frog or toad. (see also ribbit)
- The coarse, harsh noise uttered by a frog or a raven, or a like noise.
- a decreased, hoarse guttural sound, as that uttered by a frog or a raven.
- a harsh hoarse utterance (by a frog)
- To utter in a decreased hoarse noise.
- Slang To eliminate.
- To utter in a reduced, hoarse voice; to announce by croaking; to forebode.
- To utter a reduced hoarse sound.
- To consult a reduced hoarse sound.
- To mutter discontentedly; grumble.
- Slang To perish.
- to produce a decreased, hoarse noise when you look at the neck, as a frog, a raven, or a crow; hence, which will make any hoarse, dismal sound.
- To complain; especially, to complain; to forebode bad; to complete grievances or forebodings constantly.
- Of a frog, to make its weep.
- To perish.
- Of a raven, to create its weep.
- To kill someone or something like that.
- complete a hoarse sound, like a raven
- pass from real life and lose all physical attributes and functions required to sustain life
- make complaining remarks or noises under one's breathing
- To utter a decreased, hoarse, dismal cry or sound, as a frog, a raven, or a crow: in addition made use of humorously associated with hoarse utterance of an individual having huge cool.
- To talk to a reduced, hollow vocals, or perhaps in dismal accents; forebode bad; complain; grumble.
- To die: through the gurgling or rattling noise when you look at the neck of a dying person.
- To utter in a decreased, hollow voice; murmur dismally.
- To announce or herald by croaking.
- Definition for "croak"
- a decreased hoarse sound, as that characteristic of…
- View More
- Sentence for "croak"
- Off out for coffee tonight!! hopefully…
- View More
- Synonym for "croak"
- Verb Forms for "croak"
- Phrases for "croak"
- Rhyme for "croak"
- Hypernym for "croak"
- Same Context for "croak"
- Urban Dictionary for "croak"